Un petit guide du nord et de l'ouest des Dolomites qui propose des randonnées et quelques itinéraires routiers afin de découvrir cette région.
Description de l'éditeur :
The go-to Dolomites walking guide for discovering the best walks and bike tours.
Strap on your boots and discover the Dolomites on foot with the Sunflower Dolomites travel guide which covers the North and West including Scillar/Schlern and Cainaccio/Rosengarten.
The Sunflower Dolomites guide is indispensable for hiking in the Dolomites. Gentle green valleys and towering limestone pinnacles: the Dolomites are a holiday paradise for lovers of the countryside. This guide for touring and walking explores the Val Pusteria and lesser-known valleys to the north, as well as the Valle Isarco bordering the A22 motorway. Highlights include Val di Funes, Sciliar and the Alpi di Siusi, Catinaccio, Puez-Odle and the Tre Cime. The book is an ideal companion for motorists, walkers and cyclists, but those who go for the skiing season will find it equally useful.
Inside the Sunflower Dolomites guide book you’ll find:
- Coverage of all the sights as well as practical information
- 35 long and short walks for all ages and abilities – each walk is graded so you can easily match your ability to the level of walk with plenty of walking and cycling tips
- Topographical walking maps – give you a clear sense of the surrounding terrain
- Free downloadable gps tracks – for the techies
- Fold-out area maps so you can easily get your bearings
- Plans of major towns are also included
- Lift opening times, with prices
- Online update service keeping the guide fully up-to-date
ISBN/EAN : 9781856915410
Date de publication : 2023
Pagination : 206 pages
Dimensions plié(e) : 21 x 10 cm
Langue(s) : anglais
Poids : 312 g