Un petit guide de Madère qui propose des randonnées et quelques itinéraires routiers afin de découvrir cette région.
The go-to Madeira walking guide for over 30 years.
Strap on your boots and discover Madeira on foot with the Sunflower Madeira travel guide. And on the days when your feet may have had enough, enjoy some spectacular scenery on one of our legendary car tours.
The Sunflower Madeira guide is indispensable for hiking in Madeira or seeing Madeira by car. Not only has this 14th edition been updated to take into account treks recently out of bounds for one reason or another, but the format of the book has been expanded with larger type and a wider layout. The maps have been annotated with waypoints, and there are free downloadable GPS tracks for all the walks.
While dedicated hikers will revel in the island’s mountainous terrain (Madeira is one of Europe’s top destinations for mountain walks), walking the ‘levada’ paths is one of the most popular activities with visitors. Levadas are watercourses that carry rainfall from the mountains to irrigate the cultivated terraces. Whatever your age or ability we’ve got some glorious walks and car tours to ensure you have a memorable Madeira holiday.
Inside the Sunflower Madeira guide book you’ll find:
- 100 long and short walks for all ages and abilities – each walk is graded so you can easily match your ability to the level of walk
- Topographical walking maps – give you a clear sense of the surrounding terrain with a scale of 1:50 000
- Free downloadable gps tracks – for the techies
- Satnav guidance to walk starts for motorists
- 6 car tours and fold-out touring map – for easy reference on your tour
- Strolls to idyllic picnic spots – enjoy our recommendations for where to picnic along the way
- Timetables for public transport – ideal if you want to link two walks or avoid hiring a car on your holiday
- Online update service for the latest information
- Includes Funchal town plan and coastal walk
ISBN/EAN : 9781856915250
Date de publication : 2019
Pagination : 208 pages
Dimensions plié(e) : 21 x 10 cm
Langue(s) : anglais
Poids : 300 g