Un petit guide de l'est de la Provence qui propose des randonnées et quelques itinéraires routiers afin de découvrir cette région.
Description de l'éditeur :
The go-to Eastern Provence travel guide for over 30 years.
Strap on your boots and discover Eastern Provence on foot with the Sunflower Eastern Provence travel guide. And on the days when your feet may have had enough, enjoy some spectacular scenery on one of our legendary car tours.
The Sunflower Eastern Provence guide is indispensable for hiking in Eastern Provence or seeing Eastern Provence by car. This guide, half of a two-volume set, is intended for first-time visitors who want to tour eastern Provence and the Côte d’Azur by car and enjoy some superb walks en route. The drives have been described in such detail that there is no need to make constant reference to a map. The walks selected ― all set in areas of great natural beauty and historical interest ― are those the authors believe offer the greatest sense of satisfaction for the effort involved. These are not tough GR routes, but mostly circular walks suitable for moderately fit people.
Inside the Sunflower Eastern Provence guide book you’ll find:
- 70 long and short walks for all ages and abilities – each walk is graded so you can easily match your ability to the level of walk
- Topographical walking maps – give you a clear sense of the surrounding terrain
- Free downloadable gps tracks – for the techies
- Satnav guidance to walk starts for motorists
- 10 car tours and fold-out touring map – for easy reference on your tour
- Strolls to idyllic picnic spots – enjoy our recommendations for where to picnic along the way
- Timetables for public transport – ideal if you want to link two walks or avoid hiring a car on your holiday
- Online update service for the latest information
Whether you decide to tour Eastern Provence by car or explore on foot we look forward to showing you around.
ISBN / EAN : 9781856915380
Date de publication : 2022
Dimensions plié(e) : 21 x 10 cm
Langue : anglais
Poids : 200 g