Un petit guide de Nice qui propose des randonnées et des recettes locales afin de découvrir cette région.
Pocket-sized, full-colour guide to Nice, ideal for an active short break.
Nice Sunflower Walk and Eat pocket guide is designed to add another dimension to your walking holiday in Nice. This pocket-sized full-colour guide is designed for walking in Nice with a gastronomical touch, using public transport. Besides Nice itself, the book describes walks and excursions in the most beautiful coastal and inland areas easily reached by public transport – from the Esterel in the west to Cap Martin in the east and from the coast north to the Alps. Even ‘non-walkers’ will appreciate the recommendations for restaurants in Nice, Cap Ferrat, La Turbie, Menton, Théoule-sur-Mer.
Whether you fly out for a weekend, week or a fortnight, with this book you’ll have in your hand enough walks, excursions, restaurants and recipes to last throughout ― so you can choose the most appealing. For each suggested restaurant there is a photograph of the décor and one of their dishes, plus sample menu, price guide, opening times and a recipe for one of their specialities. All recipes have been tried, tested and enjoyed by the authors so we think you’ll enjoy them too!
In Nice Sunflower Walk and Eat guide you’ll find:
- Detailed, easy-to-follow descriptions of fairly straightforward walks with large-scale maps
- Excursions include one by train and one by bus with walks from each
- Recommended restaurants en route serving local dishes with sample menus included
- Essential holiday information including planning your trip, logistics on arrival, local markets and specialities, glossary of local food terms and a restaurant mini-vocabulary
- Advice on natural local foods suitable for those with food intolerances
- Street map of Nice, information on markets and locally produced food – as well as free downloadable GPS tracks