Un petit guide de Chypre qui propose des randonnées et quelques itinéraires routiers afin de découvrir cette île.
Description de l'éditeur :
The go-to Cyprus walking guide for discovering the best walks and car tours.
Strap on your boots and discover Cyprus on foot with the Sunflower Cyprus travel guide. And on the days when your feet may have had enough, enjoy some spectacular scenery on one of our legendary car tours.
The Sunflower Cyprus walking guide is indispensable for hiking in Cyprus or seeing Cyprus by car. Walking in Southern Cyprus or exploring Cyprus by car is an experience to treasure for a lifetime ― or, as the Cypriots put it, 'Once been, never forgotten'. You can stroll for miles along the southeast coast or hike through the woods in the famous Troodos Mountains (stopping for lunch at one of the trout farms). But in recent years most walkers are exploring the 'far west' ― the Akamas Peninsula, now a nature reserve, where the Tourism Organisation has established some fine nature trails. In all, there are 52 nature trails on the island, some short and easy, others very demanding.
Area covered: Greek (southern) Cyprus; North Cyprus is not included, except on the touring map (where place names are shown in Turkish). (Sunflower has a separate guide for North Cyprus.) Cyprus is a large island; the drives and walks radiate from three main bases: Pafos (Paphos), Lemesos (Limassol) and Larnaka (Larnaca). Whatever your age or ability we've got some glorious walks and car tours to ensure you have a memorable walking holiday in Cyprus.
Inside the Sunflower Cyprus guide book you'll find:
- 65 long and short walks for all ages and abilities – each walk is graded so you can easily match your ability to the level of walk
- Topographical walking maps – give you a clear sense of the surrounding terrain
- Free downloadable gps tracks – for the techies
- Satnav guidance to walk starts for motorists
- 7 car tours and fold-out touring map – for easy reference on your tour
- Strolls to idyllic picnic spots – enjoy our recommendations for where to picnic along the way
- Timetables for public transport – ideal if you want to link two walks or avoid hiring a car on your holiday
- Online update service for the latest information
- Town plans of Lefkosia, Pafos, Lemessos, Larnaka, Ayia Napa are included
ISBN/EAN : 9781856915489
Date de publication : 2023
Pagination : 136 pages
Dimensions plié(e) : 21 x 10 cm
Langue(s) : anglais
Poids : 220 g