Description de l'éditeur :
Discover a Mediterranean holiday destination like no other. Cyprus is yours to explore!
The legendary birthplace of Aphrodite, Cyprus is a small island brimming with culture and soaked in perpetual sunshine! Whether your visit is short or long, this travel guide to Cyprus will help you plan an unforgettable trip.
With a new lightweight format, this Cyprus travel book is perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move. Inside, you’ll find:
• Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week.
• Detailed Top 10 lists of Cyprus’s must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Cyprus Museum, Nicosia, Ayia Napa, Pierides Museum, Larnaka, Ancient Amathous, Historic Limassol and Kourion.
• Cyprus’s most interesting areas, with the best places for hiking, going out and sightseeing.
• Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip to Cyprus — including family activities and things to do for free.
• A laminated pull-out map of Cyprus, plus five full-color area maps.
• Practical advice: get ready, get around and stay safe.
Welcome to sun-soaked Cyprus! This inspiring island will challenge you with its complex political history, dazzle you with its breathtaking landscapes and beaches, and delight you with the hospitality of its people. With incredible places such as the Troodos Painted Churches, Kato Pafos Archaeological Park and Akamas Peninsula, you’ll be spoiled for choice!
ISBN/EAN : 9780241462829
Date de publication : 2021
Pagination : 144 pages
Dimensions plié(e) : 10,3 x 19 cm
Langue(s) : anglais
Poids : 206 g